You must pass 4 criteria to be accepted into the CNA class.
- Pass a drug screen
- Have no history of prohibited criminal offenses.
- If you have previously been a CNA or STNA, be able to pass a Health Sanction Background check.
- Have 2 good work history or professional references (ie: coach, teacher.)
The fee for this class is approximately $600.00. This is non-refundable. Ask about tuition, financial assistance and other work opportunity subsidies that may be available!
You cannot miss any classes or clinicals. If you miss a class or clinical, you cannot complete the program and you will not receive a refund.
Employment During and After Clinicals
- There is no guarantee on shift or full time employment.
- There is no guarantee on the facility that you will be placed.
- We will take all preferences into consideration when placing for clinicals.
For more information, please contact our office.
2019 Class Schedule coming soon.
*Company Restrictions Apply