- Improved Employee Retention (studies show up to 70% improvement)
- Improved Employee Morale
- Create a Positive Work Environment
- Avoid Litigation
- Improve Efficiency & Productivity (studies show up to 230% improvement)
- Improve Job Satisfaction
- Recruit Quality Employees
- Prevent Workplace Conflict
- Prevent Workplace Injuries/Reduce Work Comp Cost
In 2010, R & R Employment, Inc. and R & R Medical Staffing, Inc. formally established a cost effective service division dedicated to safety, HR, professional training and development needs of clients, employees, and candidates. R & R Employment’s Training Division specializes in customized training and development programs onsite that fit the client’s scheduling needs. A variety of solutions include, but are not limited to single programs, lunch and learn workshops, morning and evening solutions.
In 2016, we proudly added an online certification and development program division to provide effective solutions and results to individuals and organizations looking to access these programs remotely.
Let us know when you are ready to take your organization or your personal development to the next level. While we promote great costs regarding the level of products and services you receive, we maintain our organization’s commitment to maintaining a level of excellence in expertise and quality.
Our training division also offers several medical related programs including BLS/CPR/AED training and certification through the American Heart Association
The signature program is a series of development modules that can be completely customized for group leaders, supervisors and managers, department leaders, etc.
- Leading a Multigenerational Workforce
- Supervisors’ Guide to Effective Supervision
- How to Manage Challenging Employees
Employee Retention Module
- Attendance Management–What Supervisors Need to Know
- Reducing Turnover and Increasing Retention
- Progressive Discipline
Effective Communication Module
The importance of an effective supervisor with good communication skills will prove to be one of the most valuable tools to any business or working environment in the 21st Century. Most supervisors and managers are well educated in the process of the job dynamics, but under informed about employee management techniques.
- Coaching for Superior Employee Performance
- Motivating Employees
- Team Building for Supervisors
- Effective Communication for Supervisors
Employment Law Module
Few factors rival the rule of law when it comes to critical factors in a company’s ability to do business profitably and maintain a sustainable business model over time. The laws govern hiring, firing, promotion, training, harassment, and wages and benefits actions. Ensure your human resources personnel and management teams review these laws annually. According to the EEOC, many discrimination complaints could have been prevented it management had been trained on the laws, held accountable for their actions, and disciplined for not following the rules
- Employment Law for Supervisors
- Preventative Harassment & Discrimination
- Diversity–Legal Basics for Supervisors