Fort Wayne, IN
Well established, highly respected small accounting firm, is in search of Certified Public Accountant to develop, advise and grow client base. This team member will be part of a small, dynamic team and will assist and oversee tax return preparation, payroll taxes, reviews and audits.
Successful team member will have the ability to successfully network and present services and/or conduct consultative meetings with other professionals in numerous industries (Financial planning, Lawyers, etc.). Additionally, possess the ability to clarify, discuss, and assist business owners/principles regarding complex issues and strategies.
• CPA license (Preferred)
• 3 Years of recent CPA public accounting experience
• Proficient in QuickBooks
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Proficiency in Ultra tax will be a plus
• An understanding of IT will be a plus
• Positive working attitude toward clients and staff- Team Player
• A desire and passion to keep learning everyday
• Attention to detail
Compensation package includes100% paid employee health insurance and bonus/incentive package. Pay NEGOTIABLE and dependent on applicable work experience.
Contract or Direct Hire Opportunity – No Fee. Please submit resume or CV and cover letter by December 3, 2018.