Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 /hour
We are currently looking to fill an open position in our Refurbish Department for an experienced Heavy Construction / Diesel Equipment Mechanic..
If you are a hard-working, self-motivated and team-oriented individual, like working with your hands and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career experience, we invite you to submit your application.
Job Requirements include:
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Ability to read a tape measure
· Use of both hand and power tools safely
· Attention to detail
· A valid driver’s license
· Reliable attendance
· Ability to follow direction a must
· Maintain a positive teamwork atmosphere by actions, communicating with and
· Follow all safe work practices
· Keep a clean and organized work space
· Pass a pre-hire drug screen and background check
· Must be knowledgeable in electrical, air and hydraulics
· Axle prep and installation, wiring, plumbing, and engines
· Must have 2 to 3 years of strong experience with the repair / refurbishment of Dump Trucks, Semi Trucks, or Concrete Mixers, or the assembly of other heavy construction equipment.
We require individuals who are willing to work smart, as well as work hard, someone that has a positive attitude, and able to work under the expectation of meeting deadlines. Please apply only if you have the experience and attitude required to meet these expectations.