Fort Wayne, IN
Salary: $18.00 to $19.00 /hour
Great Career Opportunity for Automotive (Import) Mechanic Technician.
Well established and respected, upscale automotive dealership has a rewarding opportunity to join their team. Great pay, benefits, work environment, training and many other incentives!_
Essential Job Duties
Perform automotive maintenance tasks, including, but not limited to: oil changes, tire rotations, alignments, installations, fluid change/flushes or re-charges.
Ability to inspect vehicles for damage and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made, using electronic testing equipment and troubleshooting skillset.
Essential Job Qualifications
• Import service technician/mechanic work experience – 2 years minimum
• Critical Thinking/Troubleshooting Skills
• Good Listening and Communication Skillset
• Ability to maintain legible and accurate paperwork, maintenance logs, etc.
• Knowledge of auto repair machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
• Basic to intermediate level automotive tools
• Vocational or postsecondary certificate is preferred
• HS Diploma or High School Equivalency
• Valid Driver’s License
• Ability to pass basic background and pre-hire drug screen
• Paid training
• Upward mobility/career opportunities
• Medical Insurance/Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance.
• 401 (K) matching.
• Vacation/Holiday Pay
• Great Hours Monday- Friday 8 am – 5 pm
• Highly respected automotive brand; enjoyable environment, exceptionally clean, air conditioned shop
• Competitive pay ($18/per hour + dependent on skillset/experience)
• Uniforms subsidized
• Tool allowance/subsidy available