Fort Wayne, IN
Salary: $17.00 /hour
We are looking for a competent Personal Care Assistant to support our client in their everyday lives. This candidate must conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
Professional attire and mannerisms are a requirement of this position at all times.
The fulfilment and satisfaction that comes with helping others surpasses the challenges of this job.
If you’re a compassionate, positive person who isn’t afraid to work hard, then this is a job for you. We expect you to be polite and a good communicator. Experience in housekeeping tasks and caring for the elderly or sick will make you a strong candidate.
This is a Full Time position, M-F 10a-6p (hours can be somewhat flexible).
1. Assist clients with personal hygiene, dressing, including shower, tub or bed baths, oral care, hair and
skin care (when deemed necessary).
2. Assist clients in the use of toilet facilities, if necessary.
3. Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency.
4. Assist clients with walking, including the use of walkers and wheelchairs, when applicable.
5. Assist clients with self-administration of medications.
6. Meal preparation and feeding, when required.
7. Record and report changes in the client’s physical condition, behavior or appearance to
8. You may be required to assist with transportation needs.
9. MUST have a Driver’s License
10. MUST be able to pass a criminal background and Drug Screen.
This is not a typical Personal Care Assistant position. During the summer months your “home work location” will be Lake Wawasee, as this is where the client enjoys spending time.
Please email your resume or call with any questions that you may have 260~724~4417 M-F 8a~4:30p.