Growing Marketing and Promotional Products Company has immediate opening (s). Dedicated Team Members will have mid level computer skill set and will be responsible for a variety of tasks – assisting in quoting, product sourcing, art/graphic design, purchase orders, invoicing, shipping and receiving.
Position also requires assisting the Embroidery and Printing Manager in production, scheduling and preparation of product for delivery.
1. 3 year minimum office environment work experience
2. Proficient in basic to intermediate level MS Office, Outlook, Excel
3. Experience in preparing purchase orders and / or invoices (Quickbooks preferred)
4. Excellent communication skillset/customer service mindset and team oriented
5. Experience in sourcing and effective vendor supply chain skills
* Design – Adobe Illustrator or Vector Based Software
* Basic Sewing or Screen Printing / Transfer Print Experience
* Experience in preparing purchase orders and / or invoices (Quickbooks)
Full time (32+ hours per work week) employees enjoy full benefit package after 90 days including paid health insurance for employee.
Compensation package is based on work experience and skill set. Internship/s will be considered.
Resumes will be accepted through 12/25/2018.