- Low cost health insurance, vision, dental, short term disability and life-Available 1st week of employment!
- MEC ACA Health Plans
- Holiday pay after 500 Regular Work Hours*
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Day
- 1/2 Day Easter/Good Friday
- Vacation pay after 2000 Regular Work Hours**
- Referral Programs (some rules apply)
- Direct Deposit Available
- Employee Assistance Program (7 paid counseling sessions per employee family unit/annually)
*8 hours Holiday Pay – After 500 Regular Work Hours. Hours must be acrued from full time, consecutive employment; employee must be in good standing.
**40 hours Vacation Pay – After 2000 hours (regular work hours/non overtime). Hours acrued from full time, consecutive employment; employee must be in good standing. Vacation Pay eligibility is reviewed in June and December each year. If the employee qualifies, 40 hours vacation at regular pay rate will be added to their next weekly check.