R&R Employment, Inc. and R&R Medical Staffing, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Employers M/F/D/V
Online Application Process
When you apply using a mobile phone or tablet, there will still be forms to review and sign. Any Recruiter/Manager can assist you in finalizing your onboarding at any of our locations! If your phone or tablet offers the option to use the Full Desktop application, that may work.
- Question: How will I know if I completed the full version application or the quick version?
- Answer: You will have a series of forms to review and sign at the end of the process – if you are able to complete that then the full version application should be completed.
FULL VERSION Application Process – via desktop computer / laptop
Welcome to our electronic application process:
- You will be immediately entered into our database of available candidates for jobs.
- Our paper application takes 25-35 minutes to complete.
- You will be able to enter or update your information electronically and remotely (at your own home) instead of via paper at our offices. If you lose or forget your user name/password, just contact us.
- You may also upload your resume.
- Please stay connected with us once a week so we can best serve you in your career / job search.
What you will need to complete this process (yes, you can return to complete the process, just keep your user name and password):
- Time to complete and review tax forms, employee handbook, and other forms necessary.
- List of prior employers (supervisor names, addresses and phone numbers).
- 2 forms of acceptable identification (reference table on the I-9 page).
- You may re-enter the application process, but your information will not be uploaded into our system until the entire process is completed.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, Please contact one of our offices during business hours or stop in:
- If you start the application process and it tells you that you are already in our system, we will need to set you up with a username and password.
- Our current application process works best on a computer. Most tablets and some cell phones may work, but not always suggested. You are always welcome to stop into any of our offices and use our computers.
- A good internet connection is required or you may lose your connection and have to begin the process again or mid-task.
- Again, if you need any assistance, contact one of our managers…we are here to help!