CNA Class Information
You must pass 4 criteria to be accepted into the CNA class.
- Pass a drug screen
- Have no healthcare prohibited offenses (criminal code requirements per ISDH and Indiana Criminal Code)
- If you have previously been a CNA, be advised that we will run a Health Sanction Background check.
- Have 2 good work history or professional references (ie: coach, teacher.)
The fee for this class is approximately $600.00. This is non-refundable. Tuition Assistance* is available to qualified applicants.
- You cannot miss any classes or clinicals. If you miss a class or clinical, you cannot complete the program and you will not receive a refund.
- Employment During and After Clinicals: There is no guarantee on shift or full time employment.
- There is no guarantee on the facility that you will be placed.
- We will take all preferences into consideration when placing for clinicals.
For more information, please contact our office.
*Company Restrictions Apply